Jim Lindell's Controller/CFO Strategic Outlook 2023
Controllers and CFOs must help steer the organization through turbulent times. They must know and influence the organization's vision, department vision and the economic, business, social, political, and technological environment in which they work and compete.
The Strategic Outlook 2023 will help financial professionals identify and understand the trends that will dictate the future environment. In addition, we will examine the Controller and CFO role and the importance of moving from a "Maintainer" to a "Visionary" mentality. The course will focus on the critical functions of Efficiency Expert, Financial Analyst, Technology Expert and Futurist. The traditional accounting role is changing into a hybrid accounting/technological professional and requires more proactive, insightful and strategic financial leadership.
• Identify economic and future trends that impact the organization and how to make them a component of strategic action.
• Identify the significant roles that Controllers and CFOs have and how they can be leveraged.
• Determine how to impact organizational efficiency by adapting lean management techniques and robotic process automation (RPA).
• Determine how to employ financial analysis through visual and other techniques to improve understanding and communication of essential lessons.
• Identify how artificial intelligence, business intelligence, data analytics and predictive analytics change the accounting function and use of information.
• Recognize how an organization's future staffing and employee needs are interdependent and must complement one another to be more competitive.
Who should attend?
• Accounting professionals and CPAs that desire to be proactive contributors to the organization's success.
Participants receive continuing education credit via Galasso Learning Solutions LLC a NASBA approved sponsor.
Part Number: CFO-STRATEGIC